Jedi Milenium RP-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Milenium RP-Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mose joining request (Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters

Was this good?
Yes, absolutely!
Mose joining request (Accepted) Vote_lcap100%Mose joining request (Accepted) Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No, not at all!
Mose joining request (Accepted) Vote_lcap0%Mose joining request (Accepted) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Mose
Padawan

Mose joining request (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Mose joining request (Accepted)   Mose joining request (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:45 pm

Name: Mose

RP age: 17

species: Human

Origin/Homeplanet: Naboo

Short life Biografie:
I was raised in Naboo with my family, at the age of 8 my father attened to jedi school. He learned to use the force. He used it well in all he's battles and victoried every single one of them. But the victories didn't last, one day he didn't come home i asked my mother "what happend to dad" and she just began to cry. Then i grew up i also wanted to attened to the jedi school, i came in and was one of the best as my father. One day there came a sith, we were both quick with the lightsaber and smart with the force. Then i all go black, and i waked up at the hospital for jedi's, i've lost my arm but else i was okay, and then the story contiunes.
Back to top Go down
The Jedi Council
Jedi Council

PostSubject: Re: Mose joining request (Accepted)   Mose joining request (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:49 pm

Thanks fo rbeing interested in this Clan...

You might just be Accepted...
Back to top Go down
https://jedi-archives.rpg-board.net
Mose
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Mose joining request (Accepted)   Mose joining request (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:54 pm

Thank you very much Master Nux.
When can we meet, can you give me the coordinates (IP)
Back to top Go down
Arbiter Nux
Jedi Council
Arbiter Nux

PostSubject: Re: Mose joining request (Accepted)   Mose joining request (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:43 pm

Ok i'll try to find a place where we cn meet but I will be away next week so I'll send you the coordinates later...
Back to top Go down
Arbiter Nux
Jedi Council
Arbiter Nux

PostSubject: Re: Mose joining request (Accepted)   Mose joining request (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:27 pm

Ok i found a place where we can meet and I think you are accepted ass a padawan, so if you meet me at these coordinates(IP): 72.5.248.148:29070 at saturday 19 januari at 8:30 PM (20:30) then you'll meet me there I hope...

And you may change your tags to |JM|Mose|P

Welcome and good luck.

Jedi Master Arbiter Nux
Back to top Go down
Mose
Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Mose joining request (Accepted)   Mose joining request (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:16 pm

Thank you Master Nux!
I will meet you at the server, can we talk about the time we meet in hologram later? (Hologram = MSN Messenger)
Back to top Go down
Arbiter Nux
Jedi Council
Arbiter Nux

PostSubject: Re: Mose joining request (Accepted)   Mose joining request (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:19 pm

Ok I'll see you in the hologram then, and by the way you name tags does not have to be red you can use every color you like
Back to top Go down
The Jedi Council
Jedi Council

PostSubject: Re: Mose joining request (Accepted)   Mose joining request (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:13 am

Srry I was not there today... but I had to take care of my brother, maybe we can discust another time on the Hologram/holonet
Back to top Go down
https://jedi-archives.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mose joining request (Accepted)   Mose joining request (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mose joining request (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Milenium RP-Clan :: Discussions :: Join Uss :: Apply here-
Jump to: